Friday, May 18, 2012

being a good blogger....?

I want to be a blogger but find it very hard to be dedicated. I think it is having the right words, to be as eloquent and entertaining as other blogs that I read. So I'm saying to myself "just start" and so I will.
 I have been given a beautiful Baby Lock Evolve not to own :( but to work on :) which is probably even better as I didn't pay for it but get to enjoy it.
This is the beginning, the mastering of another world of sewing. I have started with the basic over locking finishes and sewn together an Apron entirely on the Evolve. The most beautiful rolled hem using black woolly nylon. A gathered skirt using the gathering foot ( no pulling up gathering threads) and it is gathered while being sewn together. I think I'm falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment