Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy Day

Well I am feeling pretty proud of myself after having blogged the morning away uploading all of my photos in one day. I was told by 'somebody wiser' that I should draw my blogs out and tease the readers. hmmmm I only have two followers, both dedicated daughters.
I started this blog to keep up with the rest of my family of bloggers, it seems like a fun thing to do if you have the time. I am very nervous of posting spelling mistakes and gramatical errors, thats what I do ! So if you are reading any just try and gloss over them.
Today is an important day I received my birthday present order of an IPad 2, so this is something else I need to learn. I will now be able to sit in the warmish lounge room and blog and search as opposed to sitting alone in a freezing room out the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment